EnsembleIQ websites use “cookie” technology. Cookies are small text files that a website stores on a user’s computer. Cookies enable EnsembleIQ to customize our website and offerings to your needs and provide you with a better online experience. Without cookies many areas of functionality, for example, user logins and other customization features, will not work.
- To offer you access to your account via a login, and to recognize you automatically when you return to a gated website.
- To adapt the presentation of a site (e.g., the language used or the resolution displayed).
- To store information from a form you may have voluntarily completed on our sites.
- To control access to gated online events such as webcasts.
- To implement security measures, for example when you are asked to reconnect to online content or a service after a certain period of time.
- To anonymously measure our audiences to understand which content is being viewed and optimize our sites to best meet our visitors’ needs.
- To provide users with features to share content published on our sites through social networking sites. Social networking cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network site (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- For participation in multiple ad networks, such as DoubleClick and Google’s AdSense program. When you visit our websites, these networks place a cookie on your browser. These cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. They identify you as a visitor to our website, and allow us or our clients to display relevant advertising to you both on our site and after you leave our site on ad placements throughout the ad networks’ participating websites.
You are presumed to have given your consent for EnsembleIQ to store cookies in your browser
by clicking on the “agree/accept” button in the information banner visible at the bottom of our websites, or by continuing to use EnsembleIQ websites (e.g., view content, search content, download an image, etc.).
You must accept cookies to access or download any gated content or access your personalized online preferences page. You must also accept the session cookie used to manage access to registration-only online events for the duration of your participation.
Refusing or deleting cookies
You can adjust the settings in your web browser (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox) to:
- delete all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- clear all cookies when you close the browser;
- open a ‘private browsing’ / ‘incognito’ session, which allows you to browse the Internet without storing local data; and
- install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality.
If you refuse to allow cookies to be stored on your computer or if you delete cookies from EnsembleIQ, your navigation and experience on our sites can be limited. It may also mean that we, or one of our service providers, may not recognize you and will be unable to provide you with a technically compatible experience when visiting our websites.
EnsembleIQ does not accept responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our web services resulting from your refusal or removal of cookies.